The ANTERO network invites UACES Student Members who are currently undertaking PhD study in EU Foreign Policy to apply for bursaries to support an extended residency (1-3 months) at one of the following institutions:
- University College Dublin
- Maastricht University
- London School of Economics & Political Science
- University of Kent
- University of Leuven
- ARENA Centre for European Studies, University of Oslo
- University of Tampere
The bursary is for €2,250 (towards accommodation and subsistence costs) + travel (up to a maximum of €500).
Residencies will be awarded on a competitive basis and assessed through a blind peer-review process. Applicants must demonstrate the added value to their doctoral project of the proposed residency. Successful applicants will be expected to produce a report following their residency which will be submitted to the ANTERO network.
Students will need to contact a prospective supervisor to discuss their project and access to facilities.
The ANTERO bursary is ONLY available to pay for:
- travel to and from your research destination
- accommodation at your destination
- food at your destination
- local transport at your destination
All other ancillary costs should be covered by the student undertaking the residency
Please note that the ANTERO bursaries do not cover:
- Costs related to visas or visa applications
- Any university fees related to the residency
- Medical and travel insurance
Residencies can take place between 1 February 2017 and 18 August 2017.
How to apply
Applicants must submit their application form 2 months before the proposed start date of the residency. The final date for submitting an application is 5 June 2017.
Please contact Joshua Barritt at UACES for an application form and further details: email@example.com